At Gloucester Academy, we believe that no two learners are the same. That’s why we have a unique and personalised induction programme for all new in-year arrivals, delivered by our dedicated new arrivals team.
From the moment your child arrives at Gloucester Academy, they can be sure of a warm welcome, as well as help and guidance from all our staff, as they become part of a new family. At the heart of what we do is the goal to make sure our new arrivals:
- Are happy, settled, and secure.
- Feel a part of academy life as soon as possible.
- Are supported if English is not a first language.
- Enjoy their learning.
- Make friends.
- Know who to go to for those all-important conversations.
- Are ready to achieve outstanding success.
We believe our students deserve nothing less, and we will do the very best for them, whoever they are, wherever they come from.
If you are seeking a place at Gloucester Academy, please download our in-year admission application form and return it, along with the supporting documents listed on page 3, to Gloucester Academy reception.
For further enquiries, please speak to Theresa Magri on 01452 428817 or email email@example.com.