We are still accepting in-year applications for all school years. See below to discover more.
"As Headteacher I see it as a great privilege when a parent allows us the honour of educating their child. We are on an incredibly exciting journey, one I would wholly recommend your child join us on."
– Mr Heap
We promise to:
- Provide a challenging, and academic, curriculum ‘grammar school expectations for all’.
- Support every child in their ‘own personal journey to the very best university or profession’.
- Provide disruption free learning
- Embed a comprehensive literacy and reading programme.
- Provide an opportunity for all students to represent the academy, be it in sports teams or other challenges.
- Expect students to ‘work hard and be kind’.
- Have exemplary standards of uniform, punctuality and behaviour at all times.
- Provide support to allow all children to achieve.
- Have specialist teachers in every classroom, teaching their own subject.
- Create a warm, welcoming and rewarding culture for all students
To find out more about applying at our school, please click here:
Open Mornings – 9.00am
28 September 2020
30 September 2020
2 October 2020
30 September 2020, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
If you have not been able to attend our open evening or one of our open mornings, please contact the school to arrange a convenient time for a tour: firstname.lastname@example.org.